So, php is tough. Tougher than I thought. There are so many more things I would like to do but can’t because I don’t have a single clue how to even start it! I would love to change the color scheme of all the pages, but I don’t know where the code is in the CSS’s. I would also like to put a picture behind the Page Titles, but I don’t where that code is either… WHEW!
But what have I learned? Well, I learned that you can download icon png’s from anywhere. And that’s a good thing, too, because I was really hating all my badges being different sizes and whatnot. So I figured that out (Thanks Robert) and cleaned it up. Looks WAY better now. Scroll down to the bottom…. see the three pretty Social Networking badges? Believe it or not, it took over an hour to get those right once I actually worked on them.
What else? Oh, I’m loving the Fancy Image Gallery plug-in and figured out how to use that code over in my Blog section. So I made a great change to the last blog post that I made earlier this week.
All I have to say is that it’s really hard to try and learn how to webmaster while co-raising a child these days. Really hard. But you do what you can when you can with what you got, I guess.
So what else do I want to with the site? I think I should put that here so that I can refer back:
– Put all of the galleries and blogs about Meadow into a Meadow Menu with all submenus
– Then I could up more stuff about shooting and golf
– Learn how the hell to use RSS Feeds to create an interesting news site
– Figure out how I can stylishly integrate my Tweets and Facebook stata on to the site. The colors have to match
– Come up with a more seamless way to write blog posts. I would like to be able to write and email them in and have the pages auto-create
– I would also like to find out how to put pics in the blog posts without doing alot of manual work
– Learn how to code a real YouTube frame player so that you can choose any video and watch it instead of having to go YouTube and surf around.
I think that’s it for now. At this rate, it’s going to take me 10 years to accomplish these 7 bullet points. Aish!